- Our server has been acting strangely lately.
- We weren’t sure if you meant COB, EOB, EOD, EOW, or ASAP.
- Our due diligence process didn’t cover off on when this was actually due.
- Oh…you meant 5pm YOUR time!.
- The voicemail box you are trying to reach is full.
- I never got that messa…oh wait, what’s this?
- We assumed you guys observed Canadian Boxing Day, too.
- I’m calling FedEx again right now.
- I’m sorry, but our server is still down
- Funny story…turns out the bike messenger we use was also peddling drugs – so the work is sitting in a plastic bin down at the police station.
OUR I.T. GUY IS STILL TRYING TO FISH A BOOTLEGGED COPY OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES OUT OF THE DVD BURNER
Shit happens. There, we said it. And it’s true. But it’s also true that clients can smell the difference between shit and bullshit. A lot of big agencies can’t keep up with their clients because they’re always out chasing the next one, or trying to replace the last one. That’s when you start paying for excuses
The bottom line is, you need help when you need it. You need access and accountability. And you need to be able to trust your agency partner has your best interest in mind at all times. So when that deadline looms in the distance, you can stare it down with confidence, secure in the knowledge that everything will be covered.
So go ahead – challenge us to make that deadline, make those numbers, or make your day. We’ll meet that challenge head on, and instead of making excuses, we’ll make it happen.