Are you a dynamic leader capable of thinking on your feet while also managing an account service team in a highly agile, fast-paced environment?
What do you really want from your job? More than just a paycheck, right? Maybe you want a hands-on opportunity to lead accounts and grow a team, to deliver strategic marketing insights and develop strong bonds with clients, create CRM programs to acquire and retain customers, support key new business initiatives, and to work alongside a ridiculously talented creative team – all at an agency where your overall sense of passion and purpose in life can really make a difference.
WHY PLAN B?
B In Control Of Your Career
Ready to B rewarded for your hard work? Want your voice to B heard? Make a fresh start at Plan B and B treated the way you deserve. Your job is more than just a paycheck, it’s a career.
As a highly strategic creative boutique, we understand how game-changing, category-killing creative work emerges from powerful insights that are properly driven through complex multi-channel executions by motivated account leaders like you.
At Plan B, we are champions for global responsibility, inclusion, and progress. We’re committed to embedding diversity in our company mindset, our services, and our teams to empower an equitable and culturally progressive environment that makes us all better collaborators –– both with each other and the clients we serve.
We work best with clients and vendors who share our passion for protecting the planet and place more value on GDH than GDP.
Do more with less. Reduce waste and emissions. Propel clients to B responsible global citizens.
B Environmentally Sustainable
Plan B’s cultural and operational foundation focuses on the values of conservation and efficiency, and are even more a priority today in light of how much our world is changing.
JOIN THE B TEAM
Plan B offers a hands-on opportunity to lead accounts, develop strong client bonds, create customer acquisition and retention programs, support client business initiatives, and work alongside a ridiculously talented creative team can B yours at Plan B.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours)
Continuing Education Support Opportunities
Full Health Benefits
Limited Matching Contributions to Any Non-profit of Your Choice
Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
This Account Supervisor role is primarily an on-site position at our Chicago River North location. Regularly attending work in-person (5 days a week, M-F) is essential for the success of the company, our clients, and the entire Plan B team.
Plan B doesn’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This role reports directly to the Account Group Director and Director of Client Services and supervises Account Executives/Coordinators.
Before hitting that “apply now” button, please review the requirements below to see if you qualify. Nothing says “I lack attention to detail” like applying for a job for which you are not qualified.
- Reviews client strategies and recommends improvements or proactive alternative solutions, along with campaign conceptual directions to ensure strategic marketing objectives remain in focus
- Develops strong relationships with senior client contacts
- Leads a team of account managers, meeting with them on a regular basis to help prioritize and structure daily activities while evaluating performance
- Reviews estimates and quotes to ensure budget requirements are met and profitability maintained
- Monitors accounts receivable and credit-worthiness of accounts and ensures that financial management meets overall agency standards
- Reviews major media, public relations plans, and creative strategies before submission to clients
- Develops, tracks, and reports on client success, campaign performance metrics, and KPIs
- Seeks out new business opportunities and plays a leading role in their development
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of ad agency experience required
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Digitally-savvy to guide and manage integrated digital programming
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to workflow, timeline, estimate development, and managing account P/L
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through project/creative briefings and client presentations
- CRM strategy and program development experience, including knowledge and/or direct management of analytics tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Team player with ability to work well under pressure
- Performs or oversees competitive research and identifies potential untapped opportunities
If you qualify for this opportunity and are looking to grow in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential, please send a short cover letter and attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Local Chicago candidates only.
Please complete the application below after reading through the position description.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only reach out to qualified candidates.