Are you a dynamic account leader looking to make a real impact? Thinking about where you might want to take your career next? Is job satisfaction to you about more than just a paycheck?
Maybe it’s time for a Plan B.
This is a hands-on opportunity to lead key accounts and grow a team. To develop strong bonds with highly motivated clients. To co-create effective creative campaigns that work to attract and retain the right kinds of customers. To support our growing agency’s ambitious new business initiatives. And to work alongside a ridiculously talented creative team…all at an agency where your professional passion and sense of purpose will really make a difference.
Plan B is a progressive, full-service ad agency in River North with an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Account Supervisor with 5+years of ad agency experience working in lifestyle marketing. And, if it’s senior lifestyle marketing, that’s a huge plus! We need a cool-headed, uber-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can serve as the client’s “go-to” strategic partner. Someone with the leadership skills to oversee a team in delivering on a wide variety of projects, on-time and on-budget, and consistently exceeding client expectations.
If you’re a savvy, diligent, and detail-oriented leader with strong relationship-building skills capable of owning and driving a client’s business forward, we want to talk to you.
This Account Supervisor role is primarily an on-site position at our Chicago River North location. Regularly attending work in-person (5 days a week, M-F) is essential for the success of the company, our clients, and the entire Plan B team.
Before hitting that “apply now” button, please review the requirements below to see if you qualify. Nothing says “I lack attention to detail” like applying for a job for which you are not qualified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 5+ years of ad agency experience required
- Lifestyle marketing experience strongly preferred
- Senior lifestyle marketing experience a plus
- Brings tactical and strategic value to programs and accounts on an ongoing basis
- Reliably manages day-to-day activities for several clients simultaneously
- Develops strong relationships with senior client contacts and agency creative teams
- Presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients
- Proactively thinks about clients’ businesses to identify opportunities to add value and drive growth
- Authors, edits and proofreads a full range of materials, including proposals, process documents, client correspondence, presentations, reports, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to workflow, timeline and estimate development.
- Monitors competitive and multi-industry trends
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment
- Interest in and/or experience mentoring junior account team members a PLUS
WHY PLAN B?
As a highly strategic creative boutique, we understand how game-changing, category-killing creative work emerges from powerful insights that are properly driven through complex multi-channel executions by motivated account leaders like you. In return, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Equity/Profit-sharing Program
- Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours)
- Continuing Education Support Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Limited Matching Contributions to Any Non-profit of Your Choice
- Decent coffee
- Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
- We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
At Plan B, we are champions for global responsibility, inclusion, and progress. We’re committed to embedding diversity in our company mindset, our services, and our teams to empower an equitable and culturally progressive environment that makes us all better collaborators –– both with each other and the clients we serve.
We work best with clients and vendors who share our passion for protecting the planet and place more value on GDH than GDP. Do more with less. Reduce waste and emissions. Propel clients to B responsible global citizens. Plan B’s cultural and operational foundation focuses on the values of conservation and efficiency, and are even more a priority today in light of how much our world is changing.
Plan B doesn’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you qualify for this opportunity and are looking to grow in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential, please send a short cover letter and attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below..
Local Chicago candidates only.