You just might be the account team intern our creative agency needs!
Put your people skills into action and flex your ambition in our paid internship program.
At Plan B, you won’t be fetching coffee (though we encourage you to enjoy our in-office, all-you-can-drink brew). As our account team intern, we’ll keep your hands full with real client work while you collaborate alongside our art and copy interns, account department, and creative team. Work with high-caliber clients and build the skills that’ll rocket you into your advertising career!
From providing support to the account team to taking the front seat on assignments, internal presentations, and project timelines, we’re ready to give you the reigns while you make this position your own…as this position is for one exceptional candidate.
Check all the boxes below?…
- Livin’ that recent-grad life
- Marketing, advertising, or business major (or have marketing and/or advertising coursework)
- Currently located in (or willing to relocate to) Chicago
- Comfortable working on-site
…then full speed ahead!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here’s what your daily responsibilities will look like:
- Provide administrative assistance on day-to-day client activities to keep the ball rolling.
- Assist in agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondences, and other materials related to account service (besides all the billing stuff…we’ll spare you the math).
- Prepare yourself and your creative team for client meetings and take the lead on project kick offs.
- Maintain client project lists and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work, and work-in-progress with any important info needed for proofreading and meeting client standards.
- Make sure projects are move according to plan, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur
- Manage digital projects with the development team, checking in frequently on progress, addressing issues, providing assets, answering questions, etc.
- Monitor and report on competitive and multi-industry trends.
- Proactively think about clients’ businesses to identify opportunities to add value and drive growth.
Over the course of your internship, we’ll adjust responsibilities based on your performance. Been kicking a$$ and want more to do? You got it! And who knows? We’re always looking to hire on capable hands full-time… so, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship. 👀
THE (NOT SO) DIRTY DETAILS
- Program runs from October–January 2024. Start/stop dates flexible!
- $25/hour and we’ll throw in free beer during our weekly Happy Hour.
- 30-40 hours/week, Mon-Fri. But we can be flexible for the perfect candidate!
- Sick views. With a prime location in the heart of River North.
- Really cool people. Lots of ‘em.