Skilled project manager + automotive fanatic = our dream candidate.
A lot of people have a passion for all things automotive, but they can’t even organize their closet. Some people, on the other hand, are just natural born project managers –– obsessed with dates, deliverables, and deadlines, tracking all those often-lost details, diligently data wrangling in the background…and driving efficiency every phase of every project.
If you’re a cool-headed, uber-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, and you’re local to the Chicago area, we’ve got quite an opportunity for you. One of our growing auto category accounts needs a highly skilled, “go-to” strategic partner who can drive the combined efforts of ensemble teams in delivering on a wide variety of marketing initiatives, consistently exceeding client expectations along the way.
Our client’s needs are many and varied, so the ideal candidate will be both passionate about the space and hungry to learn more. Advanced verbal, written and communications skills are essential, as you must be comfortable in front of C-suite audiences. Your input will be valued and needed during the development of strategic marketing plans…and once those plans are developed, you’ll be charged with executing them on a daily basis.
ABOUT PLAN B
We’re a progressive, independently-owned full-service agency located in Chicago’s River North district. We’re highly strategic, insightfully creative, and unapologetically obsessed with the work we do. We’re also nimble by nature, and we’ve spoiled our clients by expediently producing great creative work time after time, over-delivering and exceeding expectations every chance we get. Ready to put your career on a faster track with something unusually fun and uncommonly rewarding? Let’s connect!
Before smashing that “apply now” button, please review the requirements below to see if you qualify. Nothing says, “I lack attention to detail” like applying for a job for which you are not qualified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Maintains a highly organized project sheet and can keep track of multiple moving parts at once.
- Willingness to learn and bring passion to a number of different industries.
- Can balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Can work well with 3rd party vendors that will assist in project completion.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each project.
- Pays close attention to all details of a project to ensure flawless execution.
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Has excellent communication skills and can clearly convey project requirements to creative teams.
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Google suite products.
- Monitors competitive and multi-industry trends.
- Is comfortable with being the liaison between potential new clients and the agency.
WHY PLAN B?
Plan B is never boring. We’ve managed to maintain a flat organizational structure, an agile development style and the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, even after nearly 20 years in business. We work with both Fortune 500 companies and the innovative startups who move culture forward — so the work is rewarding, relevant and dialed into the exciting ambience of our connected world. We also offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours)
- Continuing Education Support Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Equity/Profit-sharing Program
- Limited Matching Contributions to Any Non-profit of Your Choice
- Decent coffee
- Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
- We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
APPLY TODAY (must include a resume)
If you’re local to Chicago, able to work on-site, and looking to push yourself in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential, please send a short cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Local Chicago candidates only.