Our fun, fast-paced ad agency just parsed the numbers and we need a well-practiced data master to fill a hands-on CRM/Marketing Automation Specialist role.
We’re building a list of candidates who would self-segment themselves as diligent, disciplined and detail-oriented. We’ll then overlay that list with the psychographic profile of a ‘Data Wizard’ to pinpoint our top prospects: People who are genuinely geeked out by how digital experiences and data integration are changing the shape of marketing. If such an opportunity has you chomping at the byte, continue your user journey below.
Are you proficient with Marketing Automation platforms, such as: Pardot, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.? Do you have experience with email marketing, lead generation and nurturing campaigns? Do you have experience with setting up and utilizing measurement frameworks with Google Analytics? How about experience with Salesforce, and SugarCRM and other leading CRM systems? And do you have a strong analytical mindset with an ability to analyze and optimize campaigns?
If so, come help us inform our clients’ evolving marketing strategies by transforming often-complex data systems into actionable marketing strategies and programs. Our growing CRM team is eager to add another best-of-breed data analytics expert. Someone who can see the trees AND the forest, executing strategic programs and offering agency teams your professional insights and analytics expertise.
This is a high-impact role with a lot of growth potential for the right candidate. You’ll work directly with our Director of CRM, MA, & Data Analytics Systems, and cross-functionally with creative and account teams, web development staff, social media specialists, and agency leadership. All in support of the agency’s (and our clients’) diverse data-related and marketing automation initiatives…in a workplace that rewards hard work, independent thinking, and resourcefulness.
Plan B Advertising is a progressive, full-service ad agency in River North. We’re nimble by nature, and we’ve spoiled our clients by expediently producing highly strategic creative marketing programs time after time. We offer a competitive benefits package and dynamic workplace culture in which stars rise and ‘exceptional’ is the rule.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications below should send a short cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Certifications or experience delivering campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Pardot, Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, SugarCRM, and others
- Experience with CRM systems, Marketing Automation campaign management tools, Digital Marketing and analytic systems such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and measurement frameworks
- Experience with SEO/SEM optimization and campaign execution
- Experience working with database technology, as well as business KPIs and analytics and how to measure and analyze them
- Skills to develop business cases for new CRM, MA, and Data Analytics initiatives, and to create technical process-mapping that translates to simple business language
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communications and time management skills
- Creativity, and an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Team player mentality and an ability to work well under pressure
- Experience at a Marketing/Advertising Agency preferred
- Local candidates strongly preferred