What our team needs now is an Account Executive with 3+ years of creative agency experience that’s cool-headed, uber-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can serve as the client’s “go-to” partner, and oversee a team that delivers projects on-time and on-budget, consistently exceeding client expectations.
WHY PLAN B?
B In Control Of Your Career
Ready to B rewarded for your hard work? Want your voice to B heard? Make a fresh start at Plan B and B treated the way you deserve. Your job is more than just a paycheck, it’s a career.
As a highly strategic creative boutique, we understand how game-changing, category-killing creative work emerges from powerful insights that are properly driven through complex multi-channel executions by motivated account leaders like you.
At Plan B, we are champions for global responsibility, inclusion and progress. We’re committed to embedding diversity in our company mindset, our services, and our teams to empower an equitable and culturally progressive environment that makes us all better collaborators –– both with each other and the clients we serve.
We work best with clients and vendors who share our passion for protecting the planet and place more value on GDH than GDP.
Do more with less. Reduce waste and emissions. Propel clients to B responsible global citizens.
B Environmentally Sustainable
Plan B’s cultural and operational foundation focuses on the values of conservation and efficiency, and are even more a priority today in light of how much our world is changing.
JOIN THE B TEAM
Plan B offers a hands-on opportunity to lead accounts, develop strong client bonds, create customer acquisition and retention programs, support client business initiatives, and work alongside a ridiculously talented creative team can B yours at Plan B.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Equity/Profit-Sharing Program
- Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours)
- Continuing Education Support Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Limited Matching Contributions to Any Non-profit of Your Choice
- Decent coffee
- Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
- We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
QUALIFICATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 3+ years of ad agency experience required.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Team player with excellent project management skills and works well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to workflow, timeline and estimate development.
- Prepares client invoices, proposals, and marketing communications.
- Regularly checks for and responds to all client communications.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; works with Finance Manager to ensure prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Monitors competitive and multi-industry trends.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Brings tactical and strategic added-value to programs and accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Authors, edits and proofreads a full range of materials, including process documents, client correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, reports, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Reliably manages day-to-day activities for several clients simultaneously.
- Develops strong relationships with senior client contacts and agency creative teams.
- Presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients.
- Proactively thinks about clients’ businesses to identify opportunities to add value and drive growth.
- Interest in and/or experience mentoring junior account team members a PLUS.
Midwest candidates only.
This Account Executive role is primarily an on-site position at our Chicago River North location. Regularly attending work in-person (5 days a week, M-F) is essential for the success of the company, our clients, and the entire Plan B team.
Plan B doesn’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.